KNOWING THE RUG
Floorit@ products are the perfect choice for the those who expect high-impact style paired with practical, hard-wearing usability. Made of special treated poly yarns our indoor/outdoor rugs are great for outdoor use in verandas, patios, poolsides as well as in kitchens, dining-rooms, living rooms or any high trafficated areas of the house.
Our Indoor Rug Collection is power-loomed in Turkey using the best fibers.
The designs/colors are created by our style-studio in Milan and then machine-made and finished by skilled operators in a specialty manufacturing facility. All rugs are checked to meet quality standards before the shipment.
The following seven simple facts will help you to understand the rug and prolong its life.
No two rugs are the same. Slight color variations are common for these rugs, as dye lots may change over a period of time. Please allow a tolerance of +/- 3% on sizes.
The enahanced fibers used to manufacture these rugs do not cause any shedding.
Loose fibers, or “sprouts” are a normal part of the break in process of machine-made rugs. To remove sprouts, use a small pair of scissors to snip them off even with the pile. Do not pull the fiber out, as this can cause a deterioration of the backing.
The rugs are rolled for stocking and shipping. This may cause creases. They will disappear within a week when the rug is laid out flat. Reverse rolling the rug wil help.
Odors are caused by dyes, yarns, latex on the backing and shipping from long distances in sealed wrap. Most odors will dissipate within a week once the rug is removed from the shipping wrap.
All our indoor/outdoor rugs are treated for UV rays and are water resistant. However, if exposed for long period to the direct sunlight they may slightly fade over time.
As a general rule, our rugs should be rotated every 3-6 months to balance color and evenly distribute wear.
- With a dry cotton towel or white paper towel, blot the stain as much as possible.
- Scrape off any food or debris with a dull instrument.
- Mix a very small amount of dish soap with a cup of cold water. With a clean sponge and soap mix, remove remainder of the stain. Allow the area to dry.
- For all-over cleaning, spray with a mixture of soap and water and rinse with a garden hose ( INDOOR/OUTDOOR RUGS ONLY ).
- Vacuum regularly. Occasional professional cleaning is recommended ( INDOOR RUGS ONLY ).
We realize that not all things are perfect all the time. In the event of an actual manufacturing’s defect, we require your assistance in processing your claim.
1. Report the defect to us asap.
2. Take a photo of the defect and email it to us.
3. All rugs are warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 180 days from the date of the invoice.